Sunday, October 19, 2008

Damon Quotes

Regarding his part for the primary program, which they practiced today: "I said it all. I didn't leave out a single atom."

Batman is one of our favorite super heroes. He and his cohorts are frequently the topic of conversation. Damon: "Is Commissioner Gordon real?" Me: "No, but police commissioners are real." Damon, exasperated: "I KNOW police commissioners are real. There's a commissioner on Word Girl." (If you don't watch PBS Kids, you're realling missing out. They have the finest kids' programming.)

3 comments:

LD said...

I LOVE that boy.

TiffaniS said...

Hello Charlotte. I found your blog through Lynsey's. I would love to get to know your children better because they seem so very wonderful!
I hope you're all well! Talk to you soon!

Jamie said...

We LOVE word girl and so many other entertaining programs on pbs. Damon is a hoot.