Thursday, October 9, 2008

Claire

This is our darling Claire.

Thank you, Jessica, for the wonderful pictures. People tell me all the time how great they are.

Claire is three and is my most independent child. She can play by herself for quite a while in her make-believe world. She is very attached to certain things, like her thumb, which is often in her mouth, and her froggy, whom she put to bed in some Go Fish cards last night.

She loves her teddy bear most of all. She tucks him in bed with her.

I frequently find toys tucked into bed in stranger places, like under wash cloths or under the contact paper in cupboards. The Go Fish cards is a new one.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

YAY Charlotte! I'm so happy you are blogging now. That is a very cute picture of Claire. I've always thought she was a beautiful girl.

Amy said...

Your family is sure cute! You look great too! I love your family picture with the temple in the background. So good to see you!

Barker Family said...

She is beautiful!!!