Wednesday, September 11, 2013

good baby

Guess who slept through the night last night!  9:45 p.m. to 5:30 a.m., and she would have slept longer except my shirt was soaked and I needed to relieve some pressure.  Hurray for Julia!  Please don't make this a one-time thing, sweetheart. 

 Julia at 6 a.m. this morning.  My photography skills are sick.  (I gather from my hip nephew Mic and from Sunday's Doonesbury comic [I don't like Doonesbury.  Why is it in the funnies and not the opinion page?  And why can I not stop myself from reading it?  But last Sunday it was actually funny without being totally left-wing.  No offense if you're a left-winger.  You probably didn't like Mike Royko when he was alive, but I don't hold it against you.  Anyhow, moving on...] that 'sick' means awesome.  The traditional definition might apply better here, but I wanted to display my knowledge of cool person slang.)

1 comment:

LD said...

Well you lost me on your doonsbury talk. Julia is stinking adorable! I can't believe those chubby cheeks. Please post more pictures!