Wednesday, March 13, 2013

quotes

Damon (very frustrated): "Why aren't there more hours in the day?  Or at least not as many hours at school?!"  It's hard to fit in everything he needs to do before bedtime--play with his sisters, pester them until they cry, read his book, watch Netflix, play computer games...  Life's a witch.


Me: "Claire, you did all your homework without me helping you!  That is so great, and it really helps me out.  You should be very proud of yourself."

Claire: "I am always proud of myself because I always remember how great I am."  Either she's mastered deadpan humor, or she really believes that.  I hope the latter.


Anne: "Mom, you are the best mom in the whole world."

Me: "Until you're mad at me, and then you call me the worst mom in the whole world."

Anne:  "But I never stay mad at you forever."

No comments: