Thursday, July 2, 2015

Julia

Words:

No (Metta taught her to say this with conviction.)
No (Nose)
Eye
Bubbles
Dada
Mama
Doggie/Goggie
Hi
Bye-Bye
Moo
Ssss (for worm or snake)
E-I-E-I-O
Baa Baa (and then she tries to sing the rest of 'Baa, Baa, Black Sheep, Have You Any
     Wool').  It's cute.
Bug
Ella (Nutella)
Car
Shoes
Poop
Pee
Go
Mine
Bandy (Band-Aid)
Owie

She loves Band-Aids with all her heart.  She would gladly get scrapes every day of her life if it meant she could get another Band-Aid, which now she can't because we're all out.

The older kids still adore her and are so thrilled when she'll hug them good-night.

Julia loves iPads and iPhones and Nutella.  She has had way more sugar and screen time than the other kids got at her age, which should make me feel bad but doesn't.






There's my dad holding Metta and Julia in our Leawood, KS kitchen. 

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I am so glad I got to spend time with Julia and the other three cuties! Their little personalities are so different and adorable! Thank You for the opportunity! She is a darling child!