Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Why Sam's Club Is Better than Costco

(This applies to the Overland Park, KS area.)

1. Better hours.  If you get the expensive membership, you should get perks.  Like being able to shop at 8:30 in the morning after you drop kids off at school.

2. Aisles are labelled.

3. Self checkout.

4. You can use your Discover card and rack up cash-back bonus points.

5. Better hours.  Costco wasn't open on the the 4th of July.  I hate it.  It's like they care about their employees more than they care about me.  I might as well be living in Europe.  Call me a selfish, evil capitalist.  I don't care.

6. The milk jugs at Costco are ridiculous.  I should take a picture. 

7. Costco eggs are more ridiculous.  I don't want to pay an exorbitant amount for 24 organic eggs, but I don't need 48 cheap eggs.

Why Costco is better than Sam's Club:

1. It's closer to my house.

2. Their boxes of granola bars don't include the gross, low-fat marshmallow ones no one in my family likes.

Costco better be serious about their "Satisfaction Guaranteed" membership.  I'm going back to Sam's.

1 comment:

Scottfunkel said...

Here's another pro to Costco, it's not an overgrown Walmart on steroids.