Friday, January 24, 2014

before and after

I forgot to get a good 'before' picture of this room.  Here's the best I could find:



And the nasty sister of the vertical blinds you see on the left (above) is still in the kitchen (below), so you can use your imagination to recreate the ugliness we used to live with in the family room.  They're even uglier in real life.


But now look:
 
 
 
Grrr.  My camera is making the before look better than it was and is not doing justice to the after.  Plus look at that chair--in real life it matches the sofa.  What's going on here?  I'll have to take another picture during the day.  Because the problem is the camera's flash and the fact that it's night, not my photography skills.
 

1 comment:

KFoxL said...

See, these are the things I could do if I wasn't homeschooling. Just kidding. I didn't homeschool for 8 years and didn't do anything remotely renovation-y. Well done.