Sunday, March 4, 2012

melancholy

Anne: I miss Grandma. [We hear "I miss Logan/Grandma/Bekah/our old house/Zannah at least once a day from her. I never thought a 4-yr-old could be so attached to people and things outside her immediate family.]

Claire: Me, too. She used to make us yummy food to eat. And Grandpa would take us on adventures.

Anne: Claire, I hope you live by me when we grow up.

Claire: I'm going to live wherever I want to live. But maybe my kids would want to live by their aunt.

5 comments:

LL said...

I love your blog, it's always so fun to read. I'm just getting caught up...YOU MOVED?!
Other than missing family I hope you guys are happy there.

DocMisty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DocMisty said...

After we moved here, Alex continued to tell his nursery leader how much he hated Michigan for about a year. He was almost 3. :-)

cat said...

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but we moved to St. George when I was about Anne's age, and I never got over it. Well, maybe not never!

LD said...

I love that girl!! I'm still giggling and I read this post a couple days ago!