Wednesday, January 16, 2013

projects

Mini-blinds my mom made into roman shades.


This is my laundry room window.  The plan is to paint the window frame white and the walls the bluish color of those bluish flowers in the shade.  But now that I'm pregnant, I don't know when that will happen.  Some people say you shouldn't paint at all when your pregnant, other people say you can if the ventilation is good.  Can't really ventilate in MI in January without getting frostbite, so this project will have to wait.

As you can see, I'm kinda fond of this fabric.  This is the shoulder bag/diaper bag I made yesterday.

8 comments:

alison said...

Ahm... CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

cat said...

Uhhhhh, did you forget to mention something? "Now that I'm pregnant" ???!!!!!! HOORAY!!! Congratulations. We are so happy for you. And so happy Harvey will have another same age cousin. :)

monica said...

WOW! Congrats Charlotte! And I Love the choice of fabric!

Brandee said...

YEAH!!!!! can you feel the huge hug i am sending? Congrats!!!! oh my this just made my day! the projects are great as well. when are you due? the kids are going to be so excited when i tell them. have a great day!!!

Phoebe said...

Congrats! On the baby and the projects:)

Robin V said...

Very subtle... Congratulations!

Marianne & Clayton said...

Fun stuff! Babies and blinds? Woo Hoo!

germanjules said...

Congratulations!
(And the fabric is beautiful!)