Sunday, March 8, 2015

Damon and his room

This young man was ordained to the Aaronic priesthood today:

He's a good kid with "a strong moral compass," as Lynsey likes to say.  Once, when he was 4 or 5, she tried to get him to eat some m&ms behind my back.  He refused.  Nothing she said could get him to take one.  "Have you asked my mom?" he kept asking her.  His biggest flaw is refusing to smile nicely at the camera.  This is the best picture I could get of him.  It's 5 million times better than the picture I have to post of myself as payback for putting the above picture on my blog.  Stay tuned for horrors you've never even dreamed of.

I've mostly finished his bedroom.  I am sorry for the black shadow in every top-right corner.  This is what happens when you let a baby play with your camera.




Here are the befores:

Removed popcorn ceiling and replaced with knock-down texture; replaced nasty rotting mini-blinds with cordless Roman shades.  1 room down.  11ish to go.  At present rate, should be done by 2021.


No comments: