Sunday, December 14, 2014

Halloween 2014

Damon: Robin Hood
Claire: Vampire
Anne: Witch (takes after her mother)
Julia: wore a t-shirt with a cat on it, and a cat-ear headband for 30 seconds.  Also has the makings of a witch, as seen below.

Damon and Anne went trick-or-treating by themselves.  Claire went trick-or-treating with a friend.  You read that right, folks.  Jake and I stayed home with the Juje (that's Julia--I wanted her nickname to be Jules, but it hasn't panned out.)  Best Halloween ever.






Note: photography on this blog will reach new lows now.  Julia performed some dark magic on our camera shutter thingy, and i-pads don't take the best pics in the world, as you can see above.  We could get a new camera, but I hate taking pictures almost as much as I hate shopping, so it'll be a while before I get around to that.

No comments: