Thursday, July 11, 2013

Viewer Discretion Is Advised

No, I'm not posting graphic photos from the delivery room.  1. I still haven't had a baby.  2. I don't believe in pictures during delivery.

However, below are some some photos that might disturb you if you are the type who has been pregnant, looked rather large at the time, and has a habit of making unfair comparisons.


But, if you have never been pregnant...



Or if you have been but you were so cool and/or appreciative of the privilege of carrying a child that you didn't care about how big you got and how big other ladies didn't get...



Or if you are one of those few people, like my sister pictured below, who might be 7 1/2 pregnant but looks more like she ate too much for breakfast...



Then go ahead and look.  But I warned you.  (I'd warn you about the unphotogenic-ness you're about to experience, but you're probably used to it by now if you're a regular.)



Here's the amazing thing: my baby is measuring 3 weeks small.  Her baby is measure a week big!!  That doesn't make sense to me.

2 comments:

cat said...

Yay!!! You both look AMAZING.

Marianne & Clayton said...

You looked freaking amazing! And so what if one of you is having a baby and the other is having a Fisher Price Little Person.

I have a friend, who at 9+ months doesn't equal me not pregnant. We're not close. But really, you both are so cute.