Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Little Lottie in utero

Sadly, her name will not be Lottie.  Lottie is my first choice, but Jake says we can't because of some Austin Powers character.  (Note: if Jake has a weakness, it's James Bond and Austin Powers.)

Wow, cameras hate me.  I wish I were less lazy.  I'd figure out a way to crop out my head.  I have magic mirrors in my house that make me think I'm a hot babe until I see a picture of myself.  Which is why I almost never look at or post pictures of myself.  But, inquiring minds (the 5 people who follow my blog) want to see how I look, so I must oblige.

Here's a picture Jake took for his own amusement.  I'll post it for yours, too.  Now I know why people stare and make comments about how soon the baby will be here whenever I'm sitting down.
Gah!  That hair!!  Cutting it myself+Michigan humidity=not working out.  But my old stylist's replacement is not any better than I am.  Help!

No comments: