Monday, January 16, 2012

Rated PG-13 for language. Not suitable for all audiences.

Sunday morning I got Claire out of bed. She likes me to personally get her up most mornings.

"Mom, I'm not a b****."

"What?" Not sure I heard that right.

"I'm not a b****."

Yep, heard it right. Starts with b, rhymes with twitch. "Claire, that's a bad word. Don't ever say that word, OK?"

"OK."

"If I ever hear you say that again, I'll wash your mouth out with soap, OK?"

"OK."

"Where did you hear that word?"

"Anne."

?!???

5 comments:

jcrompton said...

Too funny.....I need to get on here more often. I had no idea you were in MI.

LL said...

I'm LAUGHING SO HARD!
Only because I know that feeling.
Oh dear. Kids. They keep it real.

Marianne & Clayton said...

Hahahahaha! I love your blog.

LD said...

You gotta watch Anne.....I'm sure she will continue teaching Damon and Claire some things

King Lady said...

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA! I'm still laughing...