Saturday, May 21, 2011

Meet Janet

She's the one on the right. She was Whitney last week, and Annie (not Anne) before that. But I'll still refer to her as Anne.

Quoth she as we walked to school to pick up Claire and saw a man walking toward us:

"Who is that human?"

I didn't know, but was glad she clarified. For a second there I thought she was talking about a car or tree.

When we were in the bathroom brushing her hair:

"Anne, do you want to grow your hair out?" I asked.

"No, I just want jewels."

Whenever she helps me find or make something I say, "Anne, what would I do without you?"

She says, "Uh, panic."

7 comments:

LL said...

"who is that human?" that's hilarious.
I love your kids. I think about you guys every time I pass your old street.

cat said...

Cute! That's a sweet picture, too.

Phoebe said...

She sounds like my kind of girl, I want jewels, too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brumbaugh Family said...

Charlotte,

I am not sure if you remember me from the Ypsi Ward. But, I was wondering if you would send me you e-mail, I have questions about how you find your tutors and related stuff. Thanks, -Emily

Charlotte said...

Hi Emily--I remember you: charlotte_henderson2000@yahoo.com, or you can call me: 435-752-3041

Jarad said...

My four-year-old calls people humans too! How funny!!!!