Thursday, May 16, 2013

Yellow Submarine

If you want to live a life of leis(ure) like I do, check this out:  Meet Mister Money Mustache. 
[Jake thinks I already lead a life of leisure, but it would be more leisurely if he were retired and helping with cooking, cleaning, shopping, etc.]

Are you converted?  I think I am.  I'm cancelling my next hair appointment right now (she never does that great a job anyway, but I will miss her scalp and shoulder massages).  However, if you know us, you know what cheapskates we are...the only other fat we have to cut are Netflix, piano lessons and other kid stuff.  I don't want to axe those.  And don't suggest I start couponing.  I refuse to do that.  Just the thought of it makes me want to die of tedium.  Is Mister Money Mustache's lifestyle only possible if you have one kid with no extracurricular activities except making his own toys, I wonder?  Hmmm. 

No comments: