Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

Is there anything quite like hearing the angelic giggles of little girls "playing so well together!" downstairs?

Is there anything quite like finding the bathroom covered in water that didn't come from the sink and a Barbie in the toilet when you go down to see what's so funny? "But Mom," said Claire, "Rapunzel was only trying to get her shoes back," (which Anne flushed down a few months ago).

And that pink dress is sopping wet. Apparently swimming in the buff was an afterthought.

3 comments:

LD said...

That's my girls. I appreciate them getting into a little mischief. It makes me feel better about life.

monica said...

Hilarious! I Love you! You have a way of telling life's little stories with such... I dunno - they are just so much fun to read!

Look up Glee gum or Spry brand gum (made w/ Xylitol) on Amazon.com. We've tried both and Spry seems to hold flavor and the kids and I like it quite well.

Charlotte said...

Thanks, Monica! We'll get that gum.