Tuesday, October 26, 2010

wow, what a harvest


It started snowing today, so I decided it was time to give up on the diminutive yellow bell pepper and the blueberry-sized tomatoes ripening. If it weren't for the basil (not pictured because we ate it all in pasta sauce and pesto), I'd throw in the towel on gardening in pots. (In case you care to know: the house we rent is on a small lot that is 100% landscaped with no room for gardening in the ground.) BUT, I did start these plants from seed indoors, which suggests I have the potential to be a great gardener some day, right? RIGHT???

4 comments:

Scottfunkel said...

Right.

LD said...

Yup. You have a green thumb.

Marianne & Clayton said...

I am super impressed. I kill the hardiest of plants.

cat said...

lol, Charlotte! mmm, basil--now that's a skill worth having.